Wifi ELM327 Description:
OBD-II standard is supported by the vehicles(which car support the 9 ODBII protocols):
- U.S. since 1996
- European since 2003
- Japanese since 2005
Software included in CD for Smartphone(Android, Symbian), PC(Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8) and iOS (for iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac).
OBD-II Software for ELM327 bluetooth is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car’s computer.
The program is very user-friendly, and easy to learn. It is also very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer’s hard drive, and you’re ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
The program lets you perform the following operations:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
AND Many others…
Window version: ScanMaster-ELM, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN;
Android version: Torque, DashCommand, EOBD;
IOS version: OBD car Doctor, EOBD;
Symbian version: OBDScope.
Support System: Windows XP, Windows 7/8, Android, IOS, Symbian.